Apply to ACHE PT
Connect with an Admissions Representative
Have questions about the application process, our campus, or even curriculum requirements? Schedule a 1 on 1 virtual meeting with one of our admissions representatives today!
ACHE DPT accepts applications annually beginning with the opening of the PTCAS application cycle. Early application is recommended, as ACHE PT runs on a rolling admission process – we start offering admission early in the cycle.
Application cycle opens: June 15, 2023
Priority deadline: October 1, 2023
Final deadline: April 1, 2024
Submit all official transcripts, including coursework currently in progress through PTCAS by date of application submission.
Submit personal statement – the statement requirements are outlined on the ACHE DPT program page in PTCAS.
Submit 2 letters of reference via PTCAS
- NOTE: Letters of reference can come from faculty in previous higher-ed experience, physical therapists, employers, etc. At least one letter from a physical therapist is preferred. Substitutions can be taken on a case-by-case basis.
Complete a bachelor’s degree by May 2024.
Complete all prerequisite coursework as outlined below by application submission and no later than May 2024:
- Psychology (3 credit hours)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology with lab (8 credit hours)
- Biology with lab (7-8 credit hours)
- Chemistry with lab (8 credit hours)
- Physics or Biomechanics with lab (7-8 credit hours)